Parenting Workshop – Connected Parents, Thriving Kids
- recognize when your own past is showing up in your parenting
- improve your communication skills so you can maintain important connections with your kids
- avoid “reacting” and start “responding”
- incorporate insights from the latest research into your discipline strategies
- make your relationship with your kids enjoyable
Based on the IMAGO Relationship Institute model as described in the book “Giving the Love That Heals” by Harville Hendrix.
About the Facilitator
Aliza Terris, MSW, RSW is a Psychotherapist for individuals, couples and families and is trained as an Imago Relationship Therapist. She applies the most recent knowledge about human development and neuroscience and mindfulness to help parents create the best possible environment to raise their children.
Register now for this 8-week course. $350 single, $600 couple.
Some subsidies are available, based on family income. You will receive a tax receipt for a portion of your fee. Women-only, men-only and couple classes are all offered.